We are to adjust ourselves with the environment

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008

      Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

      We are peaceful when we see adjustment under all circumstances. We cannot make the environment adjusted to us, but we are to adjust ourselves with the environment. A conditioned soul reaps the fruits of his own actions - good or bad. It is my advice; it will be good for you not to take any decision by your own initiative. You should continue to pray the grace of Guru, Vsishnavas, Personal Associates of Gauranga Mahaprabhu – Shad-goswamis and specially, Nityananda Prabhu and Gauranga Mahaprabhu. Depend on Them absolutely and I am sure, They will do whatever is beneficial for your eternal welfare. They are All-Merciful and All-Powerful. I myself after joining the institution as an ascetic submitted my prayer to Most Revered Gurudeva, to give me proper advice and He advised me - Saranagati is the best medicine of all problems.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj