Happiness and distress are like a dream

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007

      Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

      We are forced to tolerate of which there is no remedy. The born will die and the dead will be born. Lord Sree Krisna forbids us to mourn for that which is inevitable. 'Prarabha-Karma-Nirvanam Nyapatat Panchabhutikam'. When there is end of the fruits, Karma have started, this body will perish. This end may come through disease, accident etc. - all these are instrumental. Jivas come and go by the will of the Sree Krisna but out of nescience we think them to be ours and we suffer for our attachment. Nobody comes and goes by our desire. When jivas become averse to Sree Krisna, His illusory energy envelops them and they are drowned in the ocean of births and deaths and three fold afflictions. We wrongly think ourselves to be bodies and other bodies related to us as ours. Actually, we are of Sree Krisna and Sree Krisna is ours. False ego and false interest caused by Lord's illusory energy hurled us down in this world of nescience - Prison House to get our punishment for forgetting our eternal relation with Sree Krisna. There is no actual existence of suffering. This is like a dream. When we forget our relation with Sree Krisna we become victim of the dream of suffering. A realized soul has got constant remembrance of Sree Krisna. So, he is beyond this dream. The continuous flow of the stream of relative duties will never come to an end. We will be frustrated if we want to worship Sree Krisna after completion of all relative duties.

      --- HDG Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj

    • hemantag
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009

[...]

        --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj