Bhagavata dharma demands full surrender

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      Sree Sree Guru
      Gaurangau Jayatah!

      One who follows the path of bhagavata dharma has no fear of falling down
      because the Supreme Lord Himself is his savior and sustainer. "na
      skhalet patet iha": Even while walking with one's eyes closed, one will
      not slip or fall. But one needs some courage to follow the path of
      bhagavata dharma.

      Here, whatever you speak using your tongue, whatever you think using
      your mind, and whatever you do using your senses should all be done in
      relationship to the Supreme Lord. "Narayana - iti samarpayet",
      everything should be offered to Narayana; everything should be done for
      Narayana.

      Bhagavata dharma demands full surrender. If we do not offer our mind,
      senses, and sense objects to the Supreme Knowable Truth, Saccidananda
      Sri Krishna, we will leave behind our highest good and go towards the
      non-eternal. We will then become more entangled in the temporary world.

      --- HDG Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha
      Goswami Maharaj
    • hemantag
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2008

        One who follows the path of bhagavata dharma has no fear of falling down because the Supreme Lord Himself is his savior and sustainer. "na skhalet patet iha": Even while walking with one's eyes closed, one will not slip or fall. But one needs some courage to follow the path of bhagavata dharma.

        Here, whatever you speak using your tongue, whatever you think using your mind, and whatever you do using your senses should all be done in relationship to the Supreme Lord. "Narayana - iti samarpayet", everything should be offered to Narayana; everything should be done for Narayana.

        Bhagavata dharma demands full surrender. If we do not offer our mind, senses, and sense objects to the Supreme Knowable Truth, Saccidananda Sri Krishna, we will leave behind our highest good and go towards the non-eternal. We will then become more entangled in the temporary world.

        --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj

      • Prahlad