Never Giveup Devotion

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      Sree Sree Guru Gauragau Jayatah!

      Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu preached Bhagavat Dharma – Shuddha Bhakti Dharma and taught the same by practising. Kapil Bhagawan in Srimad Bhagavat, 3rd Canto, clearly pointed out that real quality of a Sadhu is – exclusive, one-pointed devotion to Supreme Lord. Without this no one can become a real Sadhu. Meera Bai has also substantiated this.
      Last message of Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami Thakur to His disciples before disappearance in Baghbazar Gaudiya Math, Calcutta – `With the sole purpose of worshipping Sri Hari we should pull on our life somehow in this most non-eternal world. We should not give up Hari-Bhajan inspite of hundreds of calamities, hundreds of obstacles, hundreds of reproaches and harassments. Don't be disheartened to serve Krishna without deceitfulness seeing majority of the worldly people are not accepting it. Don't give up your worship of Sri Krishna and your spiritual devotional wealth – listening and chanting Krishna-Katha, under any circumstances. Always do Hari-Kirtan with the two qualities of being humbler than a blade of grass and more tolerant than tree. We shall be able to realise Transcendental Delightfulness of service of Sri Krishna when we shall be entitled to do `Aprakrita Harinam', remaining aloof from all attractions and repulsions of this world. All arrangements of this world are extremely momentary. Never we should have indifference to or dislike for Sri Krishna Sankirtan Yajna, which will bestow us all attainments.
      Shuddha Krishna Bhakti in this world is most scarce as stated in the scriptures. Amongst millions of emancipated souls we will find one Krishna Bhakta. If we want quality, we cannot get quantity.

      --- HDG Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj

    • hemantag
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008

[...]

        --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj

      • Prahlad
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2012