Removing Obstacles of Bhajan

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Sri Narasingh Bhagwan removes our obstacles of Bhajana. It will be
      good for you to remember Him daily.
      You are to pray for the Grace of Patitpavan Nityananda Prabhu, Sri
      Gauraìga Mahaprabhu and Vaishnavas. They will show you the right path.
      Remembrance of 'Sri Narasingh Deva' is good for all. You should also
      remember Him. He will show you the right direction.
      We should always remember 'Narasingh Deva' — morning, day time,
      evening and night.
      We should not do anything emotionally. It is good that you are
      chanting the Holy Name regularly.
      Bhagwan Balarama appeared in Kaliyuga as 'Nityananda', Who is gracious
      to all fallen souls. If you pray to Him with sincere heart, all doubts
      and obstacles in your Bhajana will be removed. We should also remember
      "Narasingh Bhagwan."
      - His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj