WORLDLY AMBITION VS BHAKTI

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      WORLDLY AMBITION VS BHAKTI
      ---------------------

      It will not be wise to devote our valuable time and energy of this
      precious human birth for mundane affairs and mundane temporary
      benefits. This 'Brahmanda' is the Prison-House of the culprits who are
      averse to the service of Supreme Eternal Master Sri Krishna.
      Culprits cannot expect to get peace in this Prison-House. If we want
      eternal benefit we should submit to Sri Krishna unconditionally and
      serve Him.

      Saranagati is the best solution of all problems.

      Mundane benefits are not actual benefits, as; whatever we do in this
      world is impermanent. Relations in this world are most temporary.
      Efforts in this world will not produce lasting result. But what we can
      do, as we are entangled in these temporary mundane affairs.
      To make the best of bad bargain' primary attention should be given for
      eternal benefit. Interests of the apparent selves should be
      subservient to the interest of the real self; otherwise ultimately we
      may feel frustration.

      There is no cause for rejoicing and moroseness in any happening of the
      temporary world. Everything is impermanent here. Our eternal place of
      stay is in the Transcendental Region - Goloka -Vrindavana.
      All our efforts to establish ourselves in this impermanent world will
      be finished, the moment this body will perish.

      - His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj