Health Updates of Srila Gurudev

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Dear devotees
      Dandavat Pranams.
      First we like to express our apology for delay in giving
      you updates about the health of Srila Gurudev. Devotees were anxious
      about the health of Srila Gurudev.

      After coming to delhi, Srila Gurudev felt the problem of anemia. His
      blood - Hemoglobin count reduced to a alerting level. Srila Guru
      Maharaj was admitted to hospital for few days for blood transfusion.
      Today Srila Gurudev came back from hospital. He is now feeling
      better, medical results are also confirming it.

      Although Srila Gurudev was unable to go physically to Chandigarh.
      Yet, devotees celebrated the divine appearance day of Lord
      Ramachandra and Srila Gurudev on a very large scale in chandigarh for
      the pleasure of Srila Gurudev. Devotees who were present in Delhi
      went to Hospital to get Srila Gurudev's divine darshan. To bless the
      devotees, Srila Gurudev came to the auditorium of the hospital and
      bless the devotees with nectarine katha of Lord Ramachandra.

      At present His Divine Grace is in Delhi Math and recovering. Srila
      Gurudev will stay in Delhi for some more time till his health become
      more stable. After that he may go to Kolkata.

      While in Delhi, Srila Gurudev may speak Harikatha on auspicious
      occasions in Hindi. He may speak in English Video Conferences also on
      weekends. We will confirm about that as soon as possible.

      Sri Gurukripa-prarthi,
      Hari Prasad Das

      Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya Math
      www.sreecgmath.org