Krishna Cast Network Launched

  • hariprasad@sreecgmath.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      The Krishna Cast Network -

      A podcast network featuring Audio content about Devotional Music, Lord
      Krishna, Spirituality and Hinduism from the Vedic viewpoint.

      We have started a new project, The Krishna Cast Network
      <http://www.krishnacast.org/> . It is part of our Spiritual Discourses and
      Devotional Music section. Every week we will upload new MP3 Audio
      recordings of Katha and Kirtan which you can download to your computer or
      iPod and listen. The KrishnaCast Network is a Podcast. For more info visit
      www.krishnacast.org <http://www.krishnacast.org/> .

      The rss feed for Katha (Discourses) is :
      http://www.krishnacast.org/rss.xml

      The rss feed for Kirtan (Devotional Music) is :
      http://www.krishnacast.org/kirtan.xml

      - GOKUL/Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya Math
      www.sreecgmath.org