Letter 1/1

  • subal das
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      ------------------------------
      These are the letters that Srila Gurumaharaj has sent to several disciples
      and devotees all around the world. They contain a lot of Hari Katha by Srila
      Gurudeva Himself. You may go through them for your own eternal welfare and
      also distribute it, so that many conditioned souls aspiring for pure
      devotion to Gurudeva and Supreme Lord Sree Krishna may be benefited.
      Vaishnavdasanudas,
      Tamalkrishnadas
      Letter 1/1

      All Glory to Sree Guru and Gauranga

      The Disappearance Anniversary of Most Revered Siksha Guru Param Pujyapad
      Sreemat Bhakti Promode Puri Goswami Maharaj will be especially celebrated
      this year at Sree Gopinath Gaudiya Math, Ishodyan, Sree Mayapur, Nadia, West
      Bengal on Thursday, 29th November, 2001. On my return to India from
      preaching-tour in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, London and Holland, my
      well-wisher friend devotees have been continuously requesting me to send
      some writing, praying the blessings of Sreemat Puri Goswami Maharaj, to be
      printed in the special issue of 'Bhagavat Dharma'. The pressure of repeated
      requests to write on Most Revered Puri Goswami Maharaj has an impact on my
      mind that most probably my Most Revered Siksha Guru, in view of His anxiety
      for my eternal welfare, is ordering me to pray for His grace, through his
      own persons. There is no doubt Param Pujyapad Puri Goswami Maharaj had some
      exceptional affection for me, for which I am not worthy to get. In fact,
      when Puri Goswami Maharaj was living, I cannot remember whether I did any
      service to Him. This is the best instance of realising that suddha bhakta's
      grace is always causeless. Although now we have got no direct contact with
      Him but indirectly He is doing everything. I have got no capacity to pay
      back my debt to Him, as I am incompetent in every aspect. I have got no
      realisation of His ontological aspect, but morphologically what I had seen,
      He was always performing all devotional functions sincerely and
      wholeheartedly and it was His desire that others should also be sincere in
      their worship of Sree Krishna. I accept submissively with reverence, His
      advice to me in His affectionate letter dated 9/6/1995 - "There is no doubt
      Srila Gurudeva is always protecting you everywhere and will protect you in
      future. Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur, Srila Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Goswami
      Thakur and Sree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu expressed Their desire that Their
      message of Transcendental Divine Love should be propagated in all quarters
      of the globe. It is my belief, They will surely protect you. Gurudeva,
      inspite of His disappearance is always regulating everything [His pastimes
      of appearance and disappearance are eternal]. You yourself said you had
      personal experience of it. Therefore, if you serve Them, taking shelter at
      Their Lotus Feet, there cannot be any impediment to your getting the
      objective.
      I pay my innumerable prostrated obeisances to the Lotus Feet of Most Revered
      Siksha Guru Sreemat Bhakti Promode Puri Goswami Maharaj to forgive me for my
      offences which I might have committed knowingly or unknowingly and always to
      shower His causeless mercy unto me so that I am capable of fulfilling the
      desire of Sree Guru and Gauranga.

      Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha