divine words-3

  • Hemant Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      We want to communicate freely with representatives of different movements
      but not to be much linked to any religion in any way.This is our way and our
      free will.

      We belong to Sree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's school of thought, which practices
      and preaches pure devotion- One pointed devotion to Supreme Lord Sree
      Krishna, by serving whom we serve all. The main qualification of getting
      Harinam initiation in our school of thought is that firm faith should be
      there, without any doubt in it- by serving Sree Krishna we serve all. If we
      pour water at the root of the tree, the whole tree will be nourished, if we
      give food in the stomach, all parts of the body will be nourished. Like
      that, if we serve Supreme Lord, Who is All-unifying Spiritual Principle, we
      serve all. Without this qualification, nobody is entitled to take Harinam.
      To give Harinam to anybody without this belief is a kind of offence. We
      should be very careful in regard to this. Our school of thought is not an
      institution to increase disciples. My request to you, you should try to meet
      the group of the women or the woman devotee Lyudmila Simonova and personally
      talk to them or talk to her and know the actual fact.

      Our devotees should be taught about this. Giving initiation to a
      sincere soul is a kind of service to Supreme Lord. If there be any ulterior
      motive of increasing number, without seeing the qualification, our
      devotional spiritual life will be spoiled. To increase number of disciples
      by any means is totally anti-devotional. We should not do this.

      Hope this will find you all in good health and spirit.

      Affectionately yours,

      Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha