Contact addresses of Delhi and Vrndavan Maths

  • audrey_tan1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Dear devotees,

      Dandavats. Sri Guru and Guaranga Jayatah.

      My wife is a disciple of Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Maharaj and both of
      us are planning our first trip to India. We wish to visit Vrndavan
      via Delhi. Unfortunately we know noone in both Delhi and Vrndavan
      and having been told of the innumerable difficulties first-time
      devotees have to grapple with during their visits to India, we are
      apprhensive and uncertain as to what to expect. We would like any
      kind-hearted soul in this sanga to provide us with the telephone and
      email contact addresses of the devotees in charge of the maths in
      Delhi and Vrndavan so that we could take shelter of them for
      accomodation and guidance in tours during our stay in the holy dham.

      Kindly email me at audrey_tan1970@....

      Thanks. Hare Krishna.

      Yours servant
      Samanjas Das