Propitiate Krishna

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

      Geeta (6/47) `Na hi kalyan krit kaschit durgatim tata gachchhati'— One, who desires eternal welfare sincerely, will never have to repent for distress. `Karmanyeva 'dhikarasate ma phalesu kadachana' Geeta (2/47)— We can do bad and good deeds, but fruits of those actions are controlled by Supreme Lord Sree Krisna. Suniti Devi advised her child Dhruva not to blame anybody in this world for his afflictions. We reap the fruits of our own actions, others are only instrumental. Dhruva immediately accepted the teachings of his mother and effaced from his heart all hostile mentality to anybody in this world and chanted Holy Name with undisturbed mind - `O Padma-palasa-lochan Hari' from the core of his heart and Supreme Lord was propitiated. Supreme Lord Sree Krisna, who is residing in the heart of every living being, was directly protecting Dhruva from all calamities. No jungle ferocious beasts could do any harm to the little child. Moreover his step mother, his father and all others started weeping profusely for him.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj