Sadhan bina sadhya vastu keho nahi paye

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Sree Sree Guru Gaurang Jayatah!

      You should understand the difference of this material world and the Transcendental Spiritual Realm. Sree Krishna is the only Master and Enjoyer in the Transcendental Spiritual Realm – Vrindavana Dham and there, all others are His servitors in different love-relations. The target of the servitors there is only for the satisfaction of Sree Krishna and for nothing else, whereas in this world, the conditioned souls all think themselves as masters and enjoyers
      and they want to enjoy and lord it over others. This whole material world is the place of forest fire, where all are egocentric and they are fighting with each other for material interests. When centers of interests will be many, clashing is inevitable. We remain in this world with misconception of self and for the fulfilment of material non-eternal desires and with this thinking we can be happy – it can never be possible.

      You have already heard several times from Vaishnavas that the real self of the Jiva is the eternal servant of Supreme Lord Sree Krishna and when he forgets his relation with Sree Krishna and is enveloped by the illusory energy, he is hurled down in this material world for getting the punishment for his aversion to Sree Krishna — for his reluctance to serve Krishna. The conditioned souls, due to forgetfulness of their relation to Sree Krishna, are passing through cycles of births and deaths from time immemorial. It is not so easy for them to change their propensity to enjoy this world. Even a person who starts drinking wine and becomes habituated to it, cannot give up his bad habit all of a sudden, understanding fully well that intoxication is bad for his eternal welfare. In the like manner, we have imbibed through cycles of births and deaths, so many various propensities in this world. It will take time to change our habits. For that if we loose patience, we cannot get the objective.

      ----His divine grace Srila Bhakti Vallabh Tirth Goswami maharaj