Krishna, the center

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

      When there are different centers of interests, nobody can avoid clashing of individuals, groups, nations etc. As for example, if circles are drawn with different centers, circumferences will cross, but if there is one center of interest there may be smaller or bigger circles but there will be no crossing. According to Lord Sree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu there should be knowledge of the real self, real interest and one center of interest. Supreme Lord Sree Krishna who is Achyuta can only be the common center of interest from whom all the spirit souls have emanated.

      If we pour water at the root of the tree, whole tree is nourished with all its parts, in like manner, by serving Krishna we serve all. Non-Violence is to refrain from doing injury to others – it is negative, but love is to do positive good to others. If anybody has got pure love to any person, he cannot have the impetus to inflict injuries to any part of the object of his love. If we get love for Krishna, we cannot have the impetus to inflict injuries to any of His parts emanating from His marginal potency. All Jivas are interrelated through their relation to Sree Krishna.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj