Videoconf of darsan on 6 April @ 7PM IST

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012

      Revered Vaishnavas,
      Dandavat Pranams.

      After completing a 40-day stay in Sridham Mayapur, His Divine Grace Srila Gurudev had put His holy foot prints in Kolkata today at around 8.30 PM IST amid enthusiastic devotees singing and dancing.

      We feel extremely disappointed for not having webcast any events from Sridham Mayapur, owing to a very poor non-reliable internet connection. We know how eager you are to take darsan of Most Revered Srila Gurudev. By the blessings of Srila Gurudev and the inspiration of devotees, we are going to webcast darsan of Srila Gurudev from Kolkata Math at 7.00 PM IST on www.sreecgmath.org.

      Hope to see you in tomorrow's videoconference.

      Sri Guru Vaisnava Dasanudas,
      Prahlad Das