Srila Gurudev in Goverdhan center, its address and more

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      Srila Gurudev along with His personal assistants reached Sri Goverdhan at around 5.15 PM on October 4, 2011. Srila Gurudev's bliss did not go unnoticed after having darsan of Sri Giriraj. While on the way, His eagerness to be there instantly could not be hidden. He had darsan of Mansi Ganga before reaching the Giriraj itihas kendra (Museum of Sri Giriraj's history and Srila Madhav Maharaj's pastimes).

      After reaching there devotees desired to perform Srila Gurudev's Arati for which He said, "Goverdhan is our object of worship. Arati should be performed to Him." As per His desire and instructions Sri Goverdhan's Arati was performed and later His.

      All devotees are welcome for the grand opening ceremony of the center on October 13, 2011 between 9.00 AM and 12.00 noon. For those who are not aware of directions to get to our Giriraj itihas kendra, here are the directions. After reaching Goverdhan bus stand, you have to take the Radhakunda parikrama marg (not Goverdhan Parikrama marg). From the bus stand, this center is about 2 kms on the Radhakunda marg (much much before Radha kunda and Shyam kunda). After you cross Chutad Teka within 200m you find a freshly painted 3-storey building on the left (the center does not have dooms to resemble a math or a temple). Further from the center is Pancamukhi Hanuman Mandir. So our center is in between Chutad Teka and Pancamukhi Hanuman Mandir. This is enough for you to get there. This is how our center looks like: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=224925577562006&set=a.224925480895349.59390.100001336974155&type=1&theater (courtesy- Sri Radha Madhav Prabhu)

      Sri Guru Vaishnava Dasanudas,
      Prahlad Das

      N.B.: Please visit the audio and video section in www.sreecgmath.org for the recent Harikatha uploads.