      Subject:     [squawcreek] Fwd: Flood Study Public Session this Wednesday (April 10)
      Date:     Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:23:00 -0500
      To:     squawcreek@yahoogroups.com

      Time to dust off this listserv...

      The final Flood Mitigation Public Input Session will be held this Wednesday at the Holiday Inn Ames Conference Center on University Blvd.

      If you cannot attend and have not yet had the opportunity to review and comment on the study, you can do so at http://amesfloodstudy.hdrpi.com/.

      HDR will then present alternatives and strategies to the City Council on April 16.