925Fw: Great Event this Saturday (see attached)

  • Rick Dietz
    Sep 16, 2011
    Saturday at Bandshell Park:

    ----- Forwarded by John H Pohlman/COA on 09/16/2011 02:22 PM -----

    From: Stacy Brothers<sbrothers@...>
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Date: 09/15/2011 11:54 AM
    Subject: Great Event this Saturday

    Please pass this message along about a great event for a great cause this
    Saturday in downtown Ames at Bandshell Park.

    You are invited to join me and my friends from JAX Outdoor Gear as we host
    a Natural Living Fair and Environmental Film Festival.
    The Fair starts at 4:00 - the Films start at dusk, about 7:20 or so.

    We've had Film Festivals the last couple of years and both times we thought
    how great it would be if the films were outside. So, with the help of a 24
    foot inflatable movie screen, we are doing just that. Before the films,
    join us for some information, activities, food and music from
    singer/songwriter Rainbow Penley, of Des Moines. She hasn't been around
    Ames too much, but trust me, she puts on a great show. You can find her on
    Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rainbow.penley

    Music. Food. Films and fun times...all this for $9 and all the proceeds go
    to the Practical Farmers of Iowa.
    $4 for kids under 12. $7 for those bringing baked goods (see below!)

    And...while we would be happy as clams just to see you at the Fair, please
    think about the attached invitation to bring along a baked good when you
    come. Come with a baked good, participate in our Bake Walk, and go home
    with a baked good!

    Find out more about the movies at http://www.earthdancefilms.com
    Find out more about the Practical Farmers of Iowa at http://www.practicalfarmers.org/
    Find out more about JAX at http://www.jaxgoods.com

    We couldn't be doing this without the support of the Ames Community Grant
    Program and great sponsors like Copyworks, 1430 KASI Radio, New Rock 105.1,
    and our friends at Wheatsfield Grocery. Thanks!

    Stacy Brothers
    Marketing Coordinator
    JAX Outdoor Gear
    4723 W Lincoln Way
    Ames, Iowa 50014 • 515.292.2276

    (See attached file: Bake Walk Invitation.pdf)

    --
    www.greatamesadventurerace.org
    www.skunkriverpaddlers.org