Welcome to the Square Dance Chicago mailing list and discussion forum

  • Barry Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2006
      Welcome, friends!

      Thanks to Adra of Flying Squares for the idea of starting this group!

      Many folks have their own private mailing lists they use for
      distributing news about square dancing in northeastern Illinois...
      but those lists are hard to manage and seldom have comprehensive
      coverage. And if you haven't built a mailing list, then it's
      sometimes hard to get the word out everywhere about an important
      change.

      This Yahoo Group can solve those problems! Please invite everyone you
      know to join this group... the more people we have, the more valuable
      the group will be for everyone.

      Every message you post (or email to
      squaredancechicago@yahoogroups.com) will automatically be emailed to
      everyone member of the group. Our moderators will screen folks asking
      to join, so this list shouldn't become a source of spam for you.

      You can control the amount of email that this group will send to you:
      you can have a copy of each posted message emailed individually to
      you, or you can choose to have the list of new messages combined
      together and emailed to you just once per day.

      Or, you can choose to skip the email all together and just come visit
      this group to read the latest news!

      Feel free to share pictures in the photo gallery. You can also post
      listings of club dances and the like in our Databases and Files
      sections.

      Look around; make yourself at home, and spread the word about Square
      and Round Dancing in Chicago!

      baj