    Apr 8, 2014
      Sorry to hear that.  I've been hacked too in the past on AT&T but have not lost anything but having to change my password!  I have a primary address that I do not use for email. I use a secondary address, which cannot be done on aol.com.
      Bill Neurauter

      At 10:31 AM 4/1/2014, you wrote:
      [ Attachment(s) from tommanning06@... included below]

      I am a square dance caller from Burlington, Iowa.  Sorry for the confusion with the e-mail.  My aol account was hacked and the trip to Pasay City was a hoax that everyone in my contact list received.  As far as I can tell the only damage was I lost all names and addresses in my contact list.

      Tom Manning

      -----Original Message-----
      From: William Neurauter <willy.neu@...>
      To: squaredancechicago <squaredancechicago@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Apr 1, 2014 8:29 am
      Subject: Re: [squaredancechicago] Terrible Grief...Tom Manning

      I'm in Illinois.  Where are you?
      At 03:58 PM 3/27/2014, you wrote:

      I am trying to put a face with the name like always I know people but not by name are you a square dance ? if your a square dancer that the webb page up in were i Lived let me know anyhow it not true anyhow email me back put a face with the name .Well at 70 years old I do not think I will get any better at this part of my
      life let me know , Bill