    From: William Neurauter <willy.neu@...>
    To: squaredancechicago <squaredancechicago@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Tue, Apr 1, 2014 8:29 am
    Subject: Re: [squaredancechicago] Terrible Grief...Tom Manning

    I'm in Illinois.  Where are you?
    At 03:58 PM 3/27/2014, you wrote:

    I am trying to put a face with the name like always I know people but not by name are you a square dance ? if your a square dancer that the webb page up in were i Lived let me know anyhow it not true anyhow email me back put a face with the name .Well at 70 years old I do not think I will get any better at this part of my
    life let me know , Bill