245Re: [squaredancechicago] Terrible Grief...Tom Manning

  • William Neurauter
    Apr 1, 2014
      I'm in Illinois.  Where are you?
      At 03:58 PM 3/27/2014, you wrote:

      I am trying to put a face with the name like always I know people but not by name are you a square dance ? if your a square dancer that the webb page up in were i Lived let me know anyhow it not true anyhow email me back put a face with the name .Well at 70 years old I do not think I will get any better at this part of my
      life let me know , Bill

      From: William Neurauter <willy.neu@...>
      To: squaredancechicago@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [squaredancechicago] Terrible Grief...Tom Manning

      Why did I receive this?
      Bill

      Tom Manning <tommanning06@...> wrote:

      Good morning,
              I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Pasay City and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but i have to take care of my expenses and settle my hotel bills with the manager.

               I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills. I need your help financially and i promise to make the refund once i get back home, you are my last resort and hope. Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.
       Kind regards,
      Tom Manning

      Willy Neurauter
      SCISDA Insurance Coordinator

      Home: 630-495-1182; Business: 630-261-1982; Fax 630-261-1982

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic