      From: tommanning06@... <tommanning06@...>
      Subject: Re: [squaredancechicago] update on dee
      To: squaredancechicago@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 12:39 PM

      Thanks for the update on Dee.  We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.  Let us know what you find out.  Life can be a little befuttling at times.  It seems the older we get the worse it gets.

      Sent: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 11:28 am
      Subject: [squaredancechicago] update on dee

      as of now dee is still in the hosp .... but we hope she will get out tomarrow she is feeling much better ... they want to still do one more test on her liver ...the drs's are befuttled they cant find what causing her calcum to spike ... ( she befuttles me all the time) ... her calcum is now in the normal range ... her potassum has been very low and keeps going down ... from both of use thank you for all your paryers and thoughts i do feel it helps ... we love you all ... nick
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic