List of DB Logind, users and their roles..

  • sqlindia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Hi Folks

      I am in situation where I need to extract the list of logins, users
      and their roles into a table from one database and create them into
      another database by picking them up from that table...

      I know there are system tables called sysusers, sysxlogins are for
      this purpose but problem is that I do not know how should I extract
      valid ones..I mean which columns I should use....

      Please any help will appreciated..

      Thanx in advance