Header values incorrect in LDF file

  • Murtaza Hussaini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Dear guys,
      please help me. i am facing a problem. in one pc there is a database with named business.mdf and business.ldf files. I have copied those files and moved it to another pc. then tried to attach those files in Enterprise manager. but am facing an error that
      "header values may be incorrect in business.ldf file"
      please help me
      thanks
      Murtaza

      Ed Van Winkle <edvwphoenix-j@...> wrote:

      Hi Saleem

      Thanks for replying to my e-mail - that method works
      great in our development environment and I'll do it in
      production this week.

      Thanks

      Ed

      Visit http://www.mugh.net/dnug to join .NET User Group.