Estimate the SQL Query Exceution Time

  • SARADHI
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Is there any way to estimate the time required to execute a T-SQL
      statement? I need to set the command time out by calculating the time
      for T-SQL statement. Can any one give an example?

      -SARADHI
    • hotbizbalaji
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
        You can use SET STATISTICS TIME ON to know the execution time in
        milli seconds.

        Besides you can use SQL Profiler also.

        Thanks
        Balaji