Re: [mugh-sqlcon] Happy New Year

  • das ranga
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi Team,
      Wish you all a very happy and propsporous new year.

      warm wishes
      Ranga Das.
      --- kuldeep chauhan <mrkuldeepchauhan@...>
      wrote:

      > H i

      > May your life be filled with fragrance of roses in
      > this New Year
      >

      > In this New year
      >

      > Resolution on this New Year:
      >
      > Choose to love-rather than hate.
      >
      > Choose to smile-rather than frown.
      >
      > Choose to build-rather than destroy.
      >
      > Choose to persevere-rather than quit.
      >
      > Choose to praise-rather than gossip.
      >
      > Choose to heal-rather than wound.
      >
      > Choose to give-rather than take.
      >
      > Choose to act-rather than delay.
      >
      > Choose to forgive-rather than curse.
      >
      > Choose to pray-rather than despair

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Kuldeep

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • sanat kumar mishra
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005

          Thanx and Happy new year 2005 to u and all team members

        On Sat, 01 Jan 2004 das ranga wrote :

        >Hi Team,
        >Wish you all a very happy and propsporous new year.
        >
        >warm wishes
        >Ranga Das.
        >--- kuldeep chauhan <mrkuldeepchauhan@...>
        >wrote:
        >

        > >      H i

        > >  May your life be filled with fragrance of roses in
        > > this New Year
        > >

        > >                              In this New year
        > >

        > > Resolution on this New Year:
        > >
        > >                Choose to love-rather than hate.
        > >
        > > Choose to smile-rather than frown.
        > >
        > > Choose to build-rather than destroy.
        > >
        > > Choose to persevere-rather than quit.
        > >
        > > Choose to praise-rather than gossip.
        > >
        > > Choose to heal-rather than wound.
        > >
        > > Choose to give-rather than take.
        > >
        > > Choose to act-rather than delay.
        > >
        > > Choose to forgive-rather than curse.
        > >
        > > Choose to pray-rather than despair

        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Kuldeep

        >Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today!
        >http://my.yahoo.com
        >

        >SqlCon is a special interests group run under the aegis of MUGH - http://www.mugh.net
        >http://www.mugh.net/sql
        >
        >Visit http://www.mugh.net/dnug to join .NET User Group.
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        >    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Raja Sekhar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
          Hi All,
          Happy New Year to All,
          I am having a problem in creating the System DSN.
          System DSN is created but it is not shown in the List.
          When i search the DSN Name in the registry it is there in the registry.
          Any ideas.
          Thanks & Regards
            Raja Sekhar

        • Biswajit Das
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2005
            Please load again the msdb libery form any software.
            its a problem of that registry can not retrait out the name of the dsn

            thanks biswajit

            Raja Sekhar <rajasekhar@...> wrote:
            Hi All,
            Happy New Year to All,
            I am having a problem in creating the System DSN.
            System DSN is created but it is not shown in the List.
            When i search the DSN Name in the registry it is there in the registry.
            Any ideas.
            Thanks & Regards
              Raja Sekhar

            Visit http://www.mugh.net/dnug to join .NET User Group.