.NET Developer

  • simplestrange2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 12:55 AM
      We are looking for developer skilled in ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, AJAX, jQuery, XML, Third Party Service integration and other tools/technologies. Entity Framework, LinQ, MVC, WPF, WCF are plus. You should have 2 to 3 yrs of experience.

      Interested candidates send resumes to careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in with Subject: {Your Name} - {ASP.NET}

      1. Resume in MS Word
      2. Current CTC
      3. Expected CTC
      4. English - Write/Speak?
      5. Preferable Interview Date and Time
      6. Joining Period
      7. Contact Information

      Please Feel Free To Forward This Email To Your Friends and Colleagues

      Best Wishes

      Jain Bhavesh Solutions
      careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in
    • kiran reddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22 1:20 AM
        Please Find the attachment for latest resume

        On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM, simplestrange2002 <
        simplestrange2002@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > We are looking for developer skilled in ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MS SQL
        > Server, AJAX, jQuery, XML, Third Party Service integration and other
        > tools/technologies. Entity Framework, LinQ, MVC, WPF, WCF are plus. You
        > should have 2 to 3 yrs of experience.
        >
        > Interested candidates send resumes to careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in with
        > Subject: {Your Name} - {ASP.NET}
        >
        > 1. Resume in MS Word
        > 2. Current CTC
        > 3. Expected CTC
        > 4. English - Write/Speak?
        > 5. Preferable Interview Date and Time
        > 6. Joining Period
        > 7. Contact Information
        >
        > Please Feel Free To Forward This Email To Your Friends and Colleagues
        >
        > Best Wishes
        >
        > Jain Bhavesh Solutions
        > careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in

        Kiran Kumar P*
        *Software Engineer | Microsoft Certified Professional
        Mobile: 9989356360

        <http://srinivasthetechie.blogspot.com/>

        **

        *