SQL Programmer Required

  • simplestrange2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 12:50 AM
      We need professional expert in SQL - Structured Query Language and READY to learn new propreitor application development language similar to SQL.

      Interested candidates send resumes to careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in with Subject: {Your Name} - {SQL Programmer}

      1. Resume in MS Word
      2. Current CTC
      3. Expected CTC
      4. English - Write/Speak?
      5. Preferable Interview Date and Time
      6. Joining Period
      7. Contact Information

      Please Feel Free To Forward This Email To Your Friends and Colleagues

      Best Wishes

      Jain Bhavesh Solutions
      careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in