Web Designer / Mobile UI Designer

  • simplestrange2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      We are looking for professional skilled in Web / Mobile UI Designers with 1 to 3 years of experience.

      SKILLS:

      * Photoshop, Flash, ActionScript, Flex, Web Designing, Dreamweaver
      * CSS, HTML5, jQuery, Other Latest Tools/Technologies.
      * Willing to learn XML / XSL / FO
      * Theme / Plugin Implementation - WordPress, BIG Commerce, Magento, Others.
      * Expertise in Logo Design, Web Layouts, Mobile Application UIs, Screen Design, Others.

      Interested candidates send resumes to careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in with Subject: {Your Name} - {Web / Mobile UI Designer}

      1. Resume in MS Word
      2. Current CTC
      3. Expected CTC
      4. English - Write/Speak?
      5. Preferable Interview Date and Time
      6. Joining Period
      7. Contact Information

      Please Feel Free To Forward This Email To Your Friends and Colleagues

      Best Wishes

      Jain Bhavesh Solutions
      careers{at}jbsolutions{dot}in