Very Urgent Openings in Gulf for SQL Server/Oracle DBAs and others

  • Santhosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      Immediately need 24 profiles for Gulf resource requirements. This is for our client for 2 years contract. We have to send profiles by 3:00PM IST this Thursday (19-04-2012). Send profiles to hr@.... Request detailed job requirements at the same email.

      Need:

      2 Linux Administrators,
      1 Database Architect,
      1 DB2 Administrator,
      1 MS SQL Administrator,
      1 My SQL Administrator,
      1 Oracle DBA,
      1 WAS Admin / ESB Admin,
      1 MQ/Message Broker System Administrator,
      1 Tivoli TIM/TAM Administrator,
      1 Operational Support Engineer,
      2 MS Sharepoint Developers,
      4 J2EE Developers,