How to get all possible TimeZones and DST info?

  • Senthil Kumar T R
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
      Hi All,

      Here is what we need:
          1. All possible TimeZones with UTC offset
          2. DST info (ie. when DST starts and ends for next 20 years and what is the offset during Daylight), if applicable to the specific time zone

      Is there a way we can get this info using SQL Server 2008 R2, .Net or JavaScript?
      Even if I get this data on a text file, that would help :)

      I really appreciate your help on this.

      Thanks
      Senthil T R