Re: MUGH-SQLCON Efficient Cide

  • Gigme Chittayath
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2011
      Best method is using a left join.

      select a.user_id from user a left join vacation b on
      a.user_id=b.user_id where b.user_id is null

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
        using not exists is also a good method.

        Best Regards

        Sunil John

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
          Hi All,

          Here is what we need:
              1. All possible TimeZones with UTC offset
              2. DST info (ie. when DST starts and ends for next 20 years and what is the offset during Daylight), if applicable to the specific time zone

          Is there a way we can get this info using SQL Server 2008 R2, .Net or JavaScript?
          Even if I get this data on a text file, that would help :)

          I really appreciate your help on this.

          Thanks
          Senthil T R