Sharing is Caring!

  • bugzzbunny@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 4:23 PM
      Hello ,

      When Google, Facebook and Twitter was launched, no one thought that it will become our necessity, I come to know a very interesting and innovative concept, could be another miracle in coming months and hence sharing with you, Judge yourself!!

      Advertisers are paying now to the end-users to see the ads of their products and services!!

      The platform has been tested and established now and end-users are being paid every month since Novmber'09, continuously for 7 months and now it's going to be forever. Lacs of rupees rewards have been reached to end users and will touch 1 Crore (10 Million) in just few days.

      Thousands of end-users are getting rewards by way of cheques & gift vouchers every month, its reward to see the ads of products in their personal time, the best part of the concept, end user see the ads of only his/her interest & matching with the profile.

      Check the list of recipients of rewards, proof of payments and testimonials of thousands of users:

      http://www.viewbestads.com/index/gallary/flag/payments

      Concept

      View Ads

      Play Quiz

      Advertiser's FAQ

      Viewer's FAQ

      Today's Positive News

      Sign Up! Its free and anyone can join

      * Email ID

      * First Name

      * Last Name

      * Password

      * Confirm Password

      * Confirm Email ID

      Middle Name

      * Referred By:

      By Email

      By ID

      None

      * Refferal ID:

      I agree to
      Terms & Conditions.

      Worth Viewing

      Find any published ad, Read only positive news, See ads of only your interest and the best part get rewarded for it, forever!!

      View Ads |
      News |

      Published Ads

      Success Story

      Advertisers are paying now to the end-users to see the ads of their products and services!!

      Success Story

      Contest / Games

      Just spend few minutes and refresh yourself, guaranteed relaxation for rest of the day. Be winner if you can!!

      Memory Game | Quiz | Nifty

      Free SMS

      When it's free, no point in wasting your own earned money; we are smart and know how to spend it wisely, right?

      Free unlimited SMS

      Home | Concept | Sign Up | Login

      Copyright © 2003-2009 ViewBestAds.Com. All Rights Reserved.

      If you have received this mail from a unknown source and want to unsubscribe due to personal reasons, please click below link as we also have 0% tolerance for SPAMTo unsubscribe and no longer receive emails from viewbestads.com, click here.If you received this email in Spam then Click Here