Adobe Systems, Noida - Requires MSSQL DBA

  • bhavesh prajapati
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      Friends,

      Adobe Systems, Noida - Requires MSSQL DBA with around 5 years of experience.
      Profile: Infrastructure DBA (experience in Database infrastructure architecture, design , implementation, maintanace and support) , MySQL knowledge a plus.
      If you or any of your friend is interested email me resume at bhavesh2984@...

      Regards,
      Bhavesh

    • Radhye
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
        Biswajit Das
        USA
        Stamford
        Connecticut
        908 494 8632

        Hi

        I have more then 11 year’s experience as a SQL SERVER DBA also good experiences in BizTalk and MQ server in the critical production environment. Last 7 year I am working in banking/financial project especially in the cash and payment system with the market in BANK. Apart from database I have sound knowledge on how cash management system work, how the FED and CHIPS in/out flow from our bank application. Also during the period I have good exp in the fed/chip Contingency test, sox compliance and swift message format other critical functionality related to the banking system.

        Please see the attached resume along with this email to know more about my experiences.

        Biswajit Das