litespeed extractor.exe

  • Shyam Sunder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hi All,

      I have 3 backup file of litespeed.
      ex (test1.bak,test2.bak,test3.bak).
      I want to convert above file into sql server native backup by using extractor.

      Please some one can send me the syntax.

      Best Regards
      Shyam Sunder .K
      Database Administrator.
      98851 33956.

    • Vish
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2010
        I havent done it myself but here is the link that might help you it using
        extractor and strip backups

        http://thomaslarock.com/2010/02/native-restore-from-litespeed-backup/

        Thanks,
        Vish