Re: MUGH-SQLCON Adding SCSI Drive Array to running cluster on windows 2003

  • sunil john
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
      Dear Santhosh,

      Thanks for your support. can you please give me any link for ref if you have any?

      Best Regards

      Sunil John

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5 1:08 PM
        Please follow the steps

        Adding New Disk as Cluster Resource:
        • Launch Cluster Administrator on Active Node.
        • Go to SQLServer Group.
        • Right click in left pane, select New.
        • Select Resource.
        • Give it a Name, for example Disk T:
        • Select Resource Type, Physical Disk.
        • Click Next.
        • Select the possible owners for the resource, in my case since it is only two node cluster both nodes get added automatically.
        • Click Next.
        • Select dependencies; that is which resources should be online before Disk T is brought online. This option for disk is not required unless you are using Mount Points; then you would want to make sure Mount Point Disk is listed as a dependencies.
        • After adding dependencies, click Next.
        • From the Drop Down select the new Physical Disk.
        • Click Finish

        let me know if any question

        RADHYE