Resources available for immediate deployment

  • Chayanika Misra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010

      Greetings from Marlabs Software!!

      My name is Ramesh and I work with Marlabs Software Pvt Ltd (www.marlabs.com) in
      Business Development function.

      We are currently looking for new partnerships & associations.

      Currently I have 47 resources on bench who can join you immediately anywhere in India.

      Marlabs Software Private Limited (Marlabs), IT & IT enabled Business Solutions and Services provider, is a fully owned subsidiary of Marlabs, Inc USA, one of the fastest growing IT companies, providing excellent solutions to reputed clients from various industry verticals that include Medical and Healthcare Informatics, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Media, State and Local Government and E-Commerce Solutions.
      We are 12 year old a software services organization founded in 1996 in New Jersey U.S with global revenues in excess of 108 million USD. We have our offices in Allentown, Cheyenne, Austin, Toronto, Bangalore & Mysore.
      We are over 2000 people across US & India in our development centers & IT staffing division.

      Fast Facts:

      Founded in 1996 in the US.
      US centric – top management and large employee base in the US.
      More than 2,000 professionals worldwide.
      Presence in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Canada, and India.
      Global Training Centers in Pennsylvania and India.
      Certified at SEI CMMI Level III, and "on the road" to CMMI Level V.
      2007 Revenue - $110.
      1186 % growth in revenue over the last 5 years.
      Over 95% of new engagements won through client and employee referrals..

      Accolades:

      INC 500 (2002 – 2006) – Hall of Fame
      Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2002 - 2007)
      VAR Business 500 Ranking by CMP (2006 – 2007)
      CRN rates Marlabs in the top five among application developers (2005)
      Best Places to Work in NJ (2005)
      Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2002 – 2003, 2006)
      Black Book Top 10 BPO healthcare revenue cycle management companies (2007) NJ Finest (2005 – 2007)
      Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Finalist (2005 - 2006)

      The IT staffing services in India is in the forefront of contract staffing industry with several innovative & value added service offerings to our blue chip clientele like HP, Accenture, iFlex, Oracle, Qwest, Robert Bosch, Bearing Point, Yodlee, Sony Software etc. With a large deployed base of skilled software engineers in 50 clients across 7 cities in India, we are keenly looking for new partnerships & associations.

      Regards,
      Ramesh J
      +91-80-40350616
      ramesh.j@...