SSIS connection issues...

  • Shyam Sunder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:21 AM
      Hi All,

      while connecting to the Integration services from mgmt studio we are getting the error message. the same has been attached.

      after changing the configuration in xml file from "." to server name we are able to connect.

      what excatly the problem. did any one face this kind of issue?

       Best Regards
      Shyam Sunder .K
      Database Administrator.
      98851 33956.