Re: MUGH-SQLCON [SQL Server]Check Constraint in SQL Server -- Part 3

  • vijaya_krishna_birju
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2009
      Hey Santosh,
      What do you mean by MVP season mate!!! I think i didn't follow you joke :D
      Thanks -- Vijaya Kadiyala
      www.DotNetVJ.com

      --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, Santhosh <san_spy@...> wrote:

      > Its MVP season mate ;)
      >

      > With :))s
      > Santhosh Kumar S.J - MCITP
      > ReadMe @ sqlspy.blogspot.com
      > ReadMe @ santhoshpakkangal.blogspot.com

    • Radhye
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2009
        It’s my contemplation and as I respect to this SQL group. Nothing else

        When I join in this group last 5 year back I always go through all the article and issue, problem. This group is renowned for solving complex problem as well so may production issue. All the experience Sr DBA and Jr  DBA  they follow this group , come with their issue and we all talk about.

        Regarding that concern if you write something like how to create a table from existing table , how to check a constraint etc where it useful .Mate this thing I believe very basic things should learn when somebody start his carrier in DBA.Now you tell me what we learn in our first step when we start our carrier in SQL.Is this things required in this group where people talk production issue , cluster etc. I always go throw all the thread every day since last 2004-2005 and I know and recognize each thread.My feeling is we should invest our research on some higher subject where all other DBA found fun and concentration.

        If you feel I am wrong then Radhye is a stupid, you can write whatever, I should read and follow , as my habit I always go through each thread :)

        Biswajit Das