Re: MUGH-SQLCON i have coouple of problemw will you help me

  • virender mann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Sarada,

      You can set it up using sp_configure or SQL Server properties. And you can capture the login failed, login success or both.

      =>In SQL Server Management Studio, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine with Object Explorer.
      =>In Object Explorer, right-click the server name, and then click Properties.
      =>On the Security page, under Login auditing, click the desired option and close the Server Properties page.

      Note: you need to restart the server to apply the changes.

      If you need something more then this you need to enable the C2 auditing, which is not recommended as it is resource intensive.

      Let me know if you need more info.

      Thanks -Virender M.
      MS, MCTS, MCITP