Senior SQL DBA Opening - Top MNC

  • perpetualtek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi

      Our client Top MNC wants Senior SQL DBA for Hyderabad

      The requirement as follows:

      Senior SQL DBA:

      Education: MCA/M.Tech/ B.Tech / BE

      Experience : At least 5 - 7 years of relevant experience

      Building database server (Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL SERVER
      7) and applying necessary hot fixes.
      Backup and recovery methods
      Database refreshes/cloning from production to non-production
      environment
      Managing Transaction log files
      High Availability in SQL Server (Replication/ Log shipping/
      Mirroring)
      Best practices on security, installation
      Experience installing/maintaining warm standby configurations (log
      shipping)
      TSQL and stored procedure coding and optimization
      Performance Tuning

      Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

      Interested candidates mail their updated resumes in word format & do
      mention the CTC, Expectation & Joining Time

      Thank you

      Best regards