RE: MUGH-SQLCON Database design

  • Sandeep Chanda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2009
      Keep time as one of the parameters for the function and send the local time from the UI ( In your case it would be the report).

      Regards,
      Sandeep

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2009
        One simple solution I find is to use getutcdate() instead of getdate()

        In Sql 2008 we have DateTimeOffset a new datatype where we can indicate time zone of that date.

        Reagrds
        Shiv