Re: MUGH-SQLCON how to reset sa password... (see the senario)

  • rakesh kumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      how come sa will remove , if already you have dropped buildin\Administrator..
      very surprising ..

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
        I hope NTauthority is still there. you can connect with account with SA permissions.

        Thanks
        -Virender M.
        MS, MCDBA, MCITP

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
          elow im just confuse,can you pls tell me how to connect SQL Server
          with windows login??
          ill appretiate if you do.. thank you!

          You need to just connect with windows login. Once connected you can go and change the password but you should have that much rights.

          Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com