Re: SQL Server DBAs requried

  • Santhosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      In my company TESCO, a UK based retail gaint in bangalore. We have a couple of openings for SQL Server DBAs both in the senior and junior level (experience in the range from 3-10 years). If some one is looking for a change please send your resume to my id san_spy@.... If you need any clarification let me know.
      With :))s
      Santhosh Kumar S.J - MCTS
      ReadMe @ sqlspy.blogspot.com
      ReadMe @ santhoshpakkangal.blogspot.com