Required - SQL Server Programmer - Hyderabad

  • Chandra Sekhar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hi

      We require an SQL Server Programmer to work for an MNC based in Hyderabad.

      thanks and regards,
      Chandra

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

    • RAJAN SHARMA
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
        how to generate fixed length random number in sql for each record inserted.
        EARLY REPLY IS HIGHLY AWAITED.

        Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

      • sunil john
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
          Dear Rajan,

          your can use below code to generate random numbers.

          SELECT cast(((9999 - 1000) * Rand() + 1000)as int) -- will generate random numbers between 9999 and 1000 (so all will be fixed length of 4)
          SELECT cast(rand()*1000 as int) -- any random number

          Best Regards

          Sunil John

          how to generate fixed length random number in sql for each record inserted.
          EARLY REPLY IS HIGHLY AWAITED.

          Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos yahoo.com/ groups/bestofyah oo/

        • kanchan verma
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008