SQL Server 2005 Certification Books

  • Satya Prakash
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi All,

      Following are the links for for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Certification
      books.

      http://rapidshare.com/files/87573103/070-431.zip
      http://rapidshare.com/files/87573408/070-443.zip
      http://rapidshare.com/files/87573680/070-444.zip

      I have few more ebooks, let me know if anybody requires any other book
      related to SQL Server.

      --
      Satya Prakash

    • Akhil mahajan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
        Thanks for sharing the books.
        Can you please share some study material?

        I am a sql server 2000 developer and will like to learn sql sever 2005.

        I will really appreciate if you can share some study material.

        Regards
        Akhil Mahajan

        On Jan 29, 2008 11:08 AM, Satya Prakash <satya.yadav@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Following are the links for for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Certification
        > books.
        >
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573103/070-431.zip
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573408/070-443.zip
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573680/070-444.zip
        >
        > I have few more ebooks, let me know if anybody requires any other book
        > related to SQL Server.
        >
        > --
        > Satya Prakash

        Thanks & Regards

        Akhil Mahajan

      • Meenal Thete
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008

          Please send me. My no. is 9866659641

          Meenal

          _____

          Following are the links for for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Certification
          books.

          http://rapidshare. <http://rapidshare.com/files/87573103/070-431.zip>
          com/files/87573103/070-431.zip
          http://rapidshare. <http://rapidshare.com/files/87573408/070-443.zip>
          com/files/87573408/070-443.zip
          http://rapidshare. <http://rapidshare.com/files/87573680/070-444.zip>
          com/files/87573680/070-444.zip

          I have few more ebooks, let me know if anybody requires any other book
          related to SQL Server.

          --
          Satya Prakash

        • sudha raj
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
            Hi satya prakash
            Gud morning..
            I need the ebooks on sql server.
            Plz send to my id.. sudhakar7201@...
            Waiting for your reply...

            Thanks & Regards
            Sudhakar.B
            Hyderabad.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
              ME TOO....plz send me on meenaljayantt@...

              _____

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 30, 2008
                Hi Akhil,

                Following are the links for book Apress Beginning SQL Server 2005 for
                Developers From Novice to Professional. Download all below files in one
                folder and extract these with rar.

                Hope this will help you.
                Share it with others also who want it.

                http://rapidshare.com/files/87761634/Apress.Beginning.SQL.Server.2005.for.Developers.From.Novice.to.Professional.Jan.2006.part1.rar
                http://rapidshare.com/files/87762096/Apress.Beginning.SQL.Server.2005.for.Developers.From.Novice.to.Professional.Jan.2006.part2.rar
                http://rapidshare.com/files/87762598/Apress.Beginning.SQL.Server.2005.for.Developers.From.Novice.to.Professional.Jan.2006.part3.rar
                http://rapidshare.com/files/87763479/Apress.Beginning.SQL.Server.2005.for.Developers.From.Novice.to.Professional.Jan.2006.part4.rar

                On 1/30/08, Akhil mahajan <akhilmahajan@...> wrote:

                > Thanks for sharing the books.
                > Can you please share some study material?
                >
                > I am a sql server 2000 developer and will like to learn sql sever 2005.
                >
                > I will really appreciate if you can share some study material.
                >
                > Regards
                > Akhil Mahajan
                >
                > On Jan 29, 2008 11:08 AM, Satya Prakash <satya.yadav@...<satya.yadav%40gmail.com>>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > Hi All,
                > >
                > > Following are the links for for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Certification
                > > books.
                > >
                > > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573103/070-431.zip
                > > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573408/070-443.zip
                > > http://rapidshare.com/files/87573680/070-444.zip
                > >
                > > I have few more ebooks, let me know if anybody requires any other book
                > > related to SQL Server.
                > >
                > > --
                > > Satya Prakash

                > --