Re: DataBase suspect mode

  • Madhu K Nair
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2007
      (a) create a database of equal size to the one you're trying to
      attach
      (b) shutdown the server
      (c) swap in the old mdf file
      (d) bring up the server and let the database attempt to be recovered
      and then go into suspect mode
      (e) put the database into emergency mode with ALTER DATABASE
      (f) run DBCC CHECKDB (dbname, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) which will
      rebuild the log and run full repair

      refer following blogs

      https://blogs.msdn.com/sqlserverstorageengine/archive/2006/06/15/6323
      98.aspx
      https://blogs.msdn.com/sqlserverstorageengine/archive/2006/06/16/6336
      45.aspx
      https://blogs.msdn.com/sqlserverstorageengine/archive/2006/06/18/6361
      05.aspx

      Madhu

      --- In sqlcon@yahoogroups.com, "RAJESHWAR REDDY" <srajeshwar@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >

      > I have a database in SQl server 2000.suddenly it
      went to