Ketan MOGHE is out of the office.

  • ketanmoghe@hsbc.co.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting 14 Dec 2007 and will not return until
      2 Jan 2008.

      For any urgent matter please contact Sushant WAGLE/ITD GLT/HSDI/HSBC

      for any errors or omissions.
      "SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"
    • ketanmoghe@hsbc.co.in
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2008
        I will be out of the office starting 17 Jan 2008 and will not return until
        29 Feb 2008.

        For any urgent matter please contact Sushant WAGLE/ITD GLT/HSDI/HSBC or
        Satish PALANDE/ITS GLT/HSDI/HSBC,