Unable to connect to sql2005 instance

  • vijayasekar shanmughasundharaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      We are using sql 2005 instance with SP2.Sometimes users were are not
      able to connect to instance and it gets solved only after instance is
      recycled.We get the below given error in sql error log.

      Version : Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.3152.00

      Error: 17189, Severity: 16, State: 1.

      SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a
      new login or connection. Check the SQL Server error log and the Windows
      event logs for information about possible related problems.

      Has any one faced this issue...
      Vijayasekar